Twisties Chili Caribbean
Taste test: These snacks were shaped like the old, much-missed Doritos 3D's, sort of a triangular pillow shape bearing a geometric pattern of holes and a hollow interior.
There was a very nice light crunch when biting in. The taste was a bit jarring at first to some of our tasters, so they ate one piece and stopped, but I'm a bit more daring and ate a whole bunch of these in rapid succession. It tasted like a spicy shrimp soup, with a good kick of heat, quite tasty.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like shrimp with lots of spices.
From the package: “Frito-Lay and Twisties are the registered trademarks of Pepsico Inc. Purchase, New York”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Thailand (75 reviews)
- Chili Chips (232 snacks)
- Seafood Snacks (63 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2011
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road