Jacob's Original Twiglets
Taste test: These are very unusual snacks.
They're shaped, textured and colored kind of like small twigs. And they taste kind of like burnt wood, or burnt popcorn, or burnt cheese. Burnt something, anyway. I wouldn't say they're awful, because they're oddly addictive, but they definitely don't taste good. They're quite crunchy.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells sort of like wood, or coffee.
From the package: “Satisfyingly 89% fat free!!” ... “Extremely crunchy!!” ... “Hazardously knobbly!!” ... “Jacob's products are baked with care, for your enjoyment.” ... “Give 'em some stick”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road