Jacob's Original Twiglets
Taste test: These are very unusual snacks.
They're shaped, textured and colored kind of like small twigs. And they taste kind of like burnt wood, or burnt popcorn, or burnt cheese. Burnt something, anyway. I wouldn't say they're awful, because they're oddly addictive, but they definitely don't taste good. They're quite crunchy.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells sort of like wood, or coffee.
From the package: “Satisfyingly 89% fat free!!” ... “Extremely crunchy!!” ... “Hazardously knobbly!!” ... “Jacob's products are baked with care, for your enjoyment.” ... “Give 'em some stick”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road