Turtle News Chips Cinnamon
Taste test: These chips took the same unusual (sort of turtle-like) shapes as the corn-flavored version, but this time they added a light coating of cinnamon sugar, producing a very different taste.
The chips had a nice soft, crisp crunch and tasted like cinnamon toast. When we shared the bag around among, our snackers were big fans, in many cases comparing the taste to Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal. Very good!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like cinnamon toast, nice.
From the package: “Ingredients: Corn Powder, Sugar, Palm Oil, Sunflower oil, Corn Soup Seasoning Come Sweet Corn, Salt, Dextrin, Wheat, Soy Bean, Milk, Cinnamon powder, butter”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Korea (143 reviews)
- Corn Chips (229 snacks)
- Cinnamon Snacks (161 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road