Turtle News Chips
Taste test: These corn-based chips from Korea came in a rather confusing package, as the turtle was a bit out of the ordinary, and the picture made it look to be some sort of nut. It was not a nut, but rather two layers of chip material on each side for an overall look that remotely resembled a turtle, much different than any other snacks we've tried.
We crunched in to find a soft feel, very crisp, more like Bugles than Fritos, with a very strong sweet corn flavor, like a heavily buttered corn on the cob. They took the sweetness of sweet corn to a farther extreme any anything we’ve tried, but they sure were tasty!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong sweet corn smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Corn Snack Mix (Corn Flour, Refined Sugar, Salt), Palm Oil, Sunflower Oil, Seasoning (Roast Corn Powder, Sweet Corn Powder)”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road