Turtle News Chips
Taste test: These corn-based chips from Korea came in a rather confusing package, as the turtle was a bit out of the ordinary, and the picture made it look to be some sort of nut. It was not a nut, but rather two layers of chip material on each side for an overall look that remotely resembled a turtle, much different than any other snacks we've tried.
We crunched in to find a soft feel, very crisp, more like Bugles than Fritos, with a very strong sweet corn flavor, like a heavily buttered corn on the cob. They took the sweetness of sweet corn to a farther extreme any anything we’ve tried, but they sure were tasty!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong sweet corn smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Corn Snack Mix (Corn Flour, Refined Sugar, Salt), Palm Oil, Sunflower Oil, Seasoning (Roast Corn Powder, Sweet Corn Powder)”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Korea (143 reviews)
- Corn Chips (229 snacks)
- Sweet Corn Snacks (16 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road