Tsakiris MIΣA Half & Half Oregano
Taste test: Usually when you get a bag of potato chips, it contains flat chips or rippled chips. Within those two categories, there are many variations, but still, it's normally an either/or proposition. Not so with this bag of chips!
The oregano-seasoning chips were split about evenly between very narrow-rippled and flat-cut. (I actually noticed the two kinds after I opened the bag and started to eat them. Since I don't speak Greek, the big word MIΣA on the bag was all Greek to me when I initially looked at the bag. Turns out it means "half"!)
Both kinds had a fairly generous level of of dark green seasoning. I crunched in to find a very nice crispness and light crunch (with just a slightly stronger crunch on the rippled ones) with a very tasty mix of oregano and potato. It's rare to find oregano-flavored chips, so we're particularly glad that these ones were so tasty and nicely textured!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells likeoregano. Nice.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Greece (10 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Oregano Chips (12 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Tim Briggs in Santorini, Greece. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road