Troyer Farms Salt 'n Vinegar Potato Chips
Taste test: These are large potato chips with a soft crunch and a ton of vinegar flavoring.
You can see the white powder from the flavoring all over the chips. It's got some pretty good zing to it. There's not much in the way of potato flavor (perhaps because there's so much vinegar flavor) but these are still good vinegar chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong vinegar smell.
From the package: “You'll taste the crispness of rural autumn morning in potato chips from Troyer Farms! For years we have specialized in the growing of America's finest chipping potatoes (it takes a special breed of potato to make a light, crunchy chip). We select the best of these potatoes, slice them thin, fry them to a golden, flavorful perfection in pure vegetable shortening."
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Troyer Potato Products, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in Syracuse. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road