Troyer Farms Potato Chips
Taste test: These are thin potato chips with a subtle crunch and lots of potato taste, helped along by a generous amount of salt.
Among ordinary, thin chips, these are a taste standout..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very slight potato aroma.
From the package: “You'll taste the crispness of rural autumn morning in potato chips from Troyer Farms! For years we have specialized in the growing of America's finest chipping potatoes (it takes a special breed of potato to make a light, crunchy chip). We select the best of these potatoes, slice them thin, fry them to a golden, flavorful perfection in pure vegetable shortening.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Troyer Potato Products, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in Syracuse. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road