Trader Joe's Organic Corn Chip Dippers
Taste test: These were very similar to Fritos Scoops, with the same general size and shape, consistency and taste.
Most of the pieces were fairly salty, but some pieces did seem to have noticeably less salt than the others. The greasiness factor was quite a bit lower than Fritos, but as far as taste goes, it was very hard to distinguish these from Fritos.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like Fritos.
From the package: “Trader Joe's Organic Corn Chip Dippers are ideal dipping equipment. They're sturdy, so they'll hold up to even the heartiest dips, spreads and salsas. They virtually scream to be paired with guacamole. Trust us on this one.”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
- Corn Chips (228 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Trader Joe's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
- Cravingz Spongiez Chocolate
- Lay's Big Wave Spicy Hot Pot
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road