Trader Joe's Organic Corn Chip Dippers
Taste test: These were very similar to Fritos Scoops, with the same general size and shape, consistency and taste.
Most of the pieces were fairly salty, but some pieces did seem to have noticeably less salt than the others. The greasiness factor was quite a bit lower than Fritos, but as far as taste goes, it was very hard to distinguish these from Fritos.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like Fritos.
From the package: “Trader Joe's Organic Corn Chip Dippers are ideal dipping equipment. They're sturdy, so they'll hold up to even the heartiest dips, spreads and salsas. They virtually scream to be paired with guacamole. Trust us on this one.”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road