Trader Ming's Chinese Mustard Won Ton Chips
Taste test: These Won Tons were exactly like the ones at your local Chinese restaurant, perhaps even better as these were less greasy.
They were thick and crunchy, and tasted like they've been dipped in hot Chinese mustard. They provided a tart, tangy mustard flavor with just enough heat. The nice part was there was no strong overpowering aftertaste, so you can enjoy many chips without getting fire tongue — or bad breath.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just like fried Won Tons.
From the package: “Our Won Ton chips are one ton of fun. Sure, they're great out of the bag, but they're also versatile enough to be used as a salad topping or as an easy dipping appetizer. These crunchy chips are a savory delight that pack a good mustard punch. No longer do you have to venture out to a Chinese restaurant to enjoy this Asian delicacy, now it's just a Trader Joe's away. How fortunate.”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road