Trader Ming's Chinese Mustard Won Ton Chips
Taste test: These Won Tons were exactly like the ones at your local Chinese restaurant, perhaps even better as these were less greasy.
They were thick and crunchy, and tasted like they've been dipped in hot Chinese mustard. They provided a tart, tangy mustard flavor with just enough heat. The nice part was there was no strong overpowering aftertaste, so you can enjoy many chips without getting fire tongue — or bad breath.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just like fried Won Tons.
From the package: “Our Won Ton chips are one ton of fun. Sure, they're great out of the bag, but they're also versatile enough to be used as a salad topping or as an easy dipping appetizer. These crunchy chips are a savory delight that pack a good mustard punch. No longer do you have to venture out to a Chinese restaurant to enjoy this Asian delicacy, now it's just a Trader Joe's away. How fortunate.”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith at Trader Joe's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road