Trader Joe's Organic White Truffle Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had fairly flat shapes and lots of bubbles embedded inside, with a light yellow color and many areas of skin on the edges.
We crunched in to find a light, brittle crunch and a nice truffle taste, though probably a milder flavor than the other truffle potato chips we're reviewed. (And after years of nothing in the Truffle category, we've been finding more and more of them lately!)
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong truffle smell, maybe a hint of fishiness to it.
From the package: “with Italian White Truffles & Fleur De Sel Sea Salt”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Trader Joe's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road