Trader Joe's Organic White Truffle Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had fairly flat shapes and lots of bubbles embedded inside, with a light yellow color and many areas of skin on the edges.
We crunched in to find a light, brittle crunch and a nice truffle taste, though probably a milder flavor than the other truffle potato chips we're reviewed. (And after years of nothing in the Truffle category, we've been finding more and more of them lately!)
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong truffle smell, maybe a hint of fishiness to it.
From the package: “with Italian White Truffles & Fleur De Sel Sea Salt”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2016 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (235 snacks)
- Truffle Snacks (7 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road