Trader Joe's Sriracha Potato Chips
Taste test: These chips brought a new shape to the Trader Joe's line of potato chips, as they had the same double-rippled Lattice Cut that we've seen in recent years from several chip brands. The chips had a nice range of golden yellow colors with some browning, without much in the way of orange of red seasoning that you might expect from a sriracha-flavored chip.
We crunched in to find that the lattice crunch brought with it a very nice crunch. Despite the lack of seasoning powder, the flavor was excellent, with a great sriracha tanginess and a good kick of heat that worked well with the rich potato flavor. A nice one!
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, a mild sriracha smell, both sweet and hot.
From the package: “Lattice Cut Kettle Cooked”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (1977 snacks)
- Hot Chips (1000 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (589 snacks)
- Sriracha Snacks (32 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Trader Joe's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Sweet & Spicy
- Señorial Chobix Chipotle and Cheese Flavor
- Tiger Paws Jumbo Snax
- Apple Jacks Jumbo Snax
- Doritos Tangy Pickle
- Speedy Choice Honey Premium Cheese Curls
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road