Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
Taste test: This Trader Joe's knockoff of Pringles kept the same general shape but depicted that shape as a saddle in an illustration on the can (strangely, with a rider but no horse). The crisps looked pretty similar to all of the other Pringles knockoffs. A reading at the Ingredients revealed that they used some corn and rice, in addition to the dominant potato.
I crunched in to find a soft crunch and a good salty potato flavor, maybe a bit less salty than Pringles but still pretty good.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild potato smell.
From the package: “Product of Canada” ... “Ingredients: Dried Potato, Sunflower Oil, Corn Meal, Rice Flour, Cornstarch, Water, Corn Maltodextrin, Sea Salt, Mono- and Diglycerides, Citric Acid (to preserve).”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (341 reviews)
- Potato Crisps (415 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (294 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (232 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Trader Joe's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road