Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
Taste test: This Trader Joe's knockoff of Pringles kept the same general shape but depicted that shape as a saddle in an illustration on the can (strangely, with a rider but no horse). The crisps looked pretty similar to all of the other Pringles knockoffs. A reading at the Ingredients revealed that they used some corn and rice, in addition to the dominant potato.
I crunched in to find a soft crunch and a good salty potato flavor, maybe a bit less salty than Pringles but still pretty good.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild potato smell.
From the package: “Product of Canada” ... “Ingredients: Dried Potato, Sunflower Oil, Corn Meal, Rice Flour, Cornstarch, Water, Corn Maltodextrin, Sea Salt, Mono- and Diglycerides, Citric Acid (to preserve).”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (338 reviews)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (231 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Trader Joe's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road