Trader Joe's Rose Fingerling Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips were all small, with wiggly shapes and a nice golden color, plus some slightly reddish skin around the edges.
We crunched in to find a nice crispy crunch and a good salty potato taste, fairly mild in flavor level but still quite tasty. Good chips.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great rich potato smell. Wow.
From the package: “As funny as it sounds, there's something slightly romantic about these Rose Fingerling Potato Chips. Perhaps it's their blush-like streaks of rosy pigment and glitter-like flecks of pink potato skin. Maybe it's their rustic charm and hearty crunch, or their subtle earthy, buttery, fingerling flavor, enhanced by grains of gray sea salt.”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Trader Joe's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road