Trader Joe's Ridge-Cut Potato Chips Seasoned with Horseradish & Chives
Taste test: These potato chips had wide ripples and gently curving overall shapes, with a light yellow color and a smattering of green seasoning bits.
We crunched in to find a nice crunch and a mild horseradish flavor, with some other spices mixed in for a very tasty combination. There wasn't a super-strong kick of the wasabi-like zing, just a hint, but the flavor was a big hit with our snackers.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice mix of horseradish and spices.
From the package: “Many consider the Ridge Cut Potato Chip the perfect complement to a good dip. We got to think about how much we like a good Horseradish dip (its singular flavor expanded-upon with some chives and a little garlic) — and how much we'd like to have that chip on a dip.”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Wasabi or Horseradish Chips (62 snacks)
- Chive Chips (21 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Trader Joe's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road