Trader Joe's Pumpkin Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These tortilla chips had very large, quarter-circle shapes, with generally a mustardy beige color. There were many bumps and bubbles, plus light and dark spots. on the varied surfaces, including some larger light areas that appeared to be pumpkin seeds
We crunched in to find a light, brittle crunch and a tasty mix flavors that was dominated by corn and salt but also included a bit of pumpkin and cinnamon. They were quite tasty, and plenty flavorful to have without salsa. Not that pumpkin-y or sweet, but still very good.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice cinnamon/pumpkin smell.
From the package: “Crafted with simple ingredients including pumpkin puree, pumpkin seeds, cinnamon and nutmeg” ... “we are out of our gourd with excitement. We are ready to squash any sentiment to the contrary. Trader Joe's Pumpkin Tortilla Chips stand alone as the preeminent permutation of that perennial preferred plant, pumpkin. Made with real pumpkin purée and pumpkin seeds, these corn tortilla chips are crunchy and sturdy — ready to meet any salsa or even a yogurt-based dip.”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Trader Joe's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road