Trader Joe's Organic Taza Bites
Taste test: These tortilla chips had a very dark color and took an unusual shape, loosely similar to Tostitos Scoops in that the sides were pinched inward, but pinched even farther and at five points, resulting in a look similar to a five-pointed star.
We crunched in to find a nice crisp, light crunch and a nice taste featuring lots of salty corn with just the slightest bit of lime. The shapes made them not quite as good for dipping as Scoops, though you could still use them for scooping into dip, but with or without dip, these were very good tasting chips.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Typical blue corn chips smell.
From the package: “salted blue corn tortilla chips”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road