Trader Joe's Organic Taza Bites
Taste test: These tortilla chips had a very dark color and took an unusual shape, loosely similar to Tostitos Scoops in that the sides were pinched inward, but pinched even farther and at five points, resulting in a look similar to a five-pointed star.
We crunched in to find a nice crisp, light crunch and a nice taste featuring lots of salty corn with just the slightest bit of lime. The shapes made them not quite as good for dipping as Scoops, though you could still use them for scooping into dip, but with or without dip, these were very good tasting chips.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Typical blue corn chips smell.
From the package: “salted blue corn tortilla chips”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Trader Joe's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
- Cravingz Spongiez Chocolate
- Lay's Big Wave Spicy Hot Pot
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road