Trader Joe's Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These chips looked a lot like Nacho Cheese Doritos, with similar shapes and surface textures, but they weren't quite as bright of an orange color, as there appeared to be less cheese powder.
I crunched in to find that they were kind of like a Doritos Light — a very similar taste, but less intense, and similar texture, but less of a crisp feel. Good chips, a very tasty snack, but a step down from the intensity of Doritos.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mix of cheese and corn. Less cheese than Doritos, but still plenty.
From the package: “These are not your average nacho chips. Crispy, crunchy tortilla chips are made with quality ingredients like organic stone ground white and yellow corn and real cheddar cheese. These chips are generously seasoned with an array of zesty spices for a satisfying snack experience.”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road