Trader Joe's Kettle Cooked Olive Oil Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had generally light yellow surfaces, with some dark spots mostly near the edges and some skin as well. The chips were about average in thickness. The shapes of the chips were not particularly wiggly, but the surfaces were quite bumpy, as there were lots and lots of small bubbles embedded inside. There were actually bubble in all sorts of sizes, but the sheer number of small bubbles made for the bumpy appearance.
We crunched in to find a very nice potato taste, with minimal salt. The crispness was pretty good, while the taste was excellent. Our snackers were big fans, and many people crunched their way through multiple handfuls.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice rich potato smell.
From the package: “The rich, aromatic taste of olive oil has been time-tested favorite for thousands of years, so it seemed natural to create an olive oil potato chip. Our Olive Oil Kettle Cooked Potato Chips are crunchy, with a bold flavor that stands up to dips and spreads. And they taste just great on their own.”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Trader Joe's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road