Trader Joe's Ketchup Flavored Spud Crunchies
Taste test: This snack took the same very authentic fry appearance of the original Spud Crunchies and added one of our favorite snack flavors — ketchup! There was just a bit of reddish orange seasoning on the surfaces, giving them a bit of an orange take on the golden color of the original.
They had the same solid, but not-too-hard, crunch of the originals, with a good mild ketchup flavor that combined with the potato to give the taste of fries lightly dipped in ketchup (but not doused in ketchup). Tasty and good.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good ketchup smell.
From the package: “Seasoned Potato Snacks” ... “Now with ketchup flavor!” ... “There was a time when people thought the Earth was flat — so too, it as assumed, that crunchy seasoned potato snacks must be enjoyed in the form of a flat chip. But snacks evolve, and Trader Joe's Ketchup flavored Spud Crunchies are here to deliver a potato crunch and zesty ketchup flavor in one highly snackable, fry-like shape — no dipping required.” ... Last ingredient is Steviol Glycosides.
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Trader Joe's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road