Trader Joe's Contemplates Inner Peas
Taste test: These snacks were a lot like the Calbee Snapea Crisps, made from pea four and shaped like pea pods, with a uniform pale green color.
We crunched in to find a very light feel and a good crispness, with a fairly mild flavor. On the first few bites, the taste seems a lot like Triscuits for some reason, but after that the taste was much more like eating peas. Now, peas aren't my favorite food or even close, though I do enjoy pea soup. This taste was closer to peas than pea soup (unfortunately). Still, for a pea snack, quite good.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong sweet veggie smell.
From the package: “A delicately crunchy, baked green pea snack” ... “When seeking the true path to snack happiness, one need go no further than Trader Joe's Contemplates ... Inner Peas. They're deliciously simple and delightfully crunchy. Purists will eat them right out of the bag. They also pair well with a creamy dip or crumbled atop a garden salad.”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
- Vegetable Chips (147 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Trader Joe's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road