Trader Joe's Honey Butter Flavored Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had some green specks on them, just like the picture on the bag, but it still surprised me to see those green things, because they're neither honey nor butter. Besides those specks, the chips had a light yellow color, with gently curving shapes, some areas of skin on the edges and dark spots just inside the edges of some chips.
I crunched in to find a light crunch with moderate crispness, with plenty of tasty honey butter flavor. It was sweet and somewhat savory, yet not overly sweet. An unusual flavor for a potato chip, but very tasty.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice potato smell, but not particularly like honey or butter.
From the package: “Our Honey Butter Flavored Potato Chips our cooked to a crispy golden finish, and seasoned with sweet honey and salty butter to achieve irresistibly snack-able perfection in potato chip form. Raise an eyebrow in surprise, then delight, as these chips become your favorite snack with each sweet, salty bite.”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road