Trader Joe's Honey Butter Flavored Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had some green specks on them, just like the picture on the bag, but it still surprised me to see those green things, because they're neither honey nor butter. Besides those specks, the chips had a light yellow color, with gently curving shapes, some areas of skin on the edges and dark spots just inside the edges of some chips.
I crunched in to find a light crunch with moderate crispness, with plenty of tasty honey butter flavor. It was sweet and somewhat savory, yet not overly sweet. An unusual flavor for a potato chip, but very tasty.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice potato smell, but not particularly like honey or butter.
From the package: “Our Honey Butter Flavored Potato Chips our cooked to a crispy golden finish, and seasoned with sweet honey and salty butter to achieve irresistibly snack-able perfection in potato chip form. Raise an eyebrow in surprise, then delight, as these chips become your favorite snack with each sweet, salty bite.”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Trader Joe's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road