Trader Joe's Ghosts & Bats Crispy Potato Snacks
Taste test: These Halloween-themed potato crisps came in just the two shapes mentioned on the bag — bats and ghosts — with the same light beige color for both. The pieces were fairly big, and although the looked brittle, there were few broken pieces in the bag.
I crunched in to find a a nice crispy crunch but surprisingly bland potato flavor, especially at first. The potato flavor kicked in a bit after a delay, and it was nice, but don't count on these crisps for a huge potato flavor.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild potato smell.
From the package: “There once was a house in a forest dark, where ghosts and bats — upon a lark ... ... happened on to potato crisps and commenced munching forthwith. No squeaks or moaning were ever heard, instead — a crunch, crunch, crunch. So absurd ... It was not long before of their favorite snacks the ghosts and bats began to smack! Spooky.”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Trader Joe's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
- Cravingz Spongiez Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road