Trader Joe's Ghosts & Bats Crispy Potato Snacks
Taste test: These Halloween-themed potato crisps came in just the two shapes mentioned on the bag — bats and ghosts — with the same light beige color for both. The pieces were fairly big, and although the looked brittle, there were few broken pieces in the bag.
I crunched in to find a a nice crispy crunch but surprisingly bland potato flavor, especially at first. The potato flavor kicked in a bit after a delay, and it was nice, but don't count on these crisps for a huge potato flavor.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild potato smell.
From the package: “There once was a house in a forest dark, where ghosts and bats — upon a lark ... ... happened on to potato crisps and commenced munching forthwith. No squeaks or moaning were ever heard, instead — a crunch, crunch, crunch. So absurd ... It was not long before of their favorite snacks the ghosts and bats began to smack! Spooky.”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Crisps (415 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Holiday-themed snacks (88 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road