Trader Joe's Everything But the Bagel Seasoned Kettle-Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips promised a familiar taste, a loaded bagel with poppy seeds, sesame seeds, garlic and onion. The chips looked thick, with strong yellow surfaces, lots of skin around the edges and many bubbles in the somewhat wiggly surfaces. As for that "everything" stuff, there were a good number of poppy seeds and much smaller number of sesame seeds.
I crunched in to find a strong, solid crunch and a surprising taste — I've eaten lots of "everything" bagels, and this didn't remind me of any of them. I couldn't notice any flavor from the poppy or sesame seeds, nor really any onion, and maybe a hint of garlic. There did seem to be something resembling cucumber in the flavor mix. Whatever the combined flavor was, it wasn't a bad taste, but also not a real flavor standout.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not like an everything bagel. Maybe like garlic and cucumber.
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2035 snacks)
- Onion Snacks (115 snacks)
- Garlic (109 snacks)
- Sesame Snacks (83 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2021
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road