Trader Joe's Crunchy Curls
Taste test: These snacks were quite unusual in shape, as they were large spirals, far bigger than a rotini type of spiral. Most pieces had two to three revolutions of spiral, so they weren't all that long. They had a consistent light beige color.
I crunched in to find a good crunch and a nice flavor, sort of like lentils, though when I shared the bag around, some snackers thought it was similar to popcorn (despite the fact that it contained no corn). Pretty good!
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slightly weird, but not bad, kind of like it.
From the package: “A Tasty Lentil & Potato Snack” ... “You've no doubt tasted snacks made with corn and snacks made with flour. But lentils? That's a new one, right?” ... “Speaking of servings, you get 31 curls in each 130 calorie serving.” ... “Ingredients: Lentil Flour, Potato Starch, Soybean Oil, Pre Gelatinized Potato Starch, Salt. Contain soy. May contain traces of wheat.”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Trader Joe's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road