Trader Joe's Cinnamon Apple Snack Sticks
Taste test: These fry-like snacks were hollow and beige in color, measuring about 2 inches in length. Most of the pieces had a slight curvature. It looked like they were extruded with a hexagonal profile, but it took a careful look to even notice that, as they ended up looking very close to round.
We crunched in to find a nice crispness and light crunch, with a mild, sweet apple flavor and just the slightest bit of cinnamon — a nice taste. They were made from many different grains, as the ingredients included corn, rice, wheat, oats, barley and potato, and somehow that combination give them a very nice texture too. The grains and/or flavorings left lots of fine, dusty stuff on the fingertips, but other than that, these were great.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like apple sauce, with a hint of cinnamon.
From the package: “A sweet, crunchy multigrain snack made with apples and cinnamon” ... “Our Cinnamon Apple Snack Sticks were an instant hit when we first tasted them.” ... “At 38 snack sticks per serving, you can go ahead and indulge!”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road