Trader Joe's Churro Bites
Taste test: These stubby, coated corn puffs came in various shapes and lengths, ranging from an inch to and inch a half, with uneven coatings of sugar and cinnamon on an otherwise pale yellow base.
We crunched in to find a loud crunch from the sugar coating and a crisp feel overall, with a nice cinnamon sugar taste. The texture was nothing like a churro, but all in all, the taste was, with lots of sweetness and a good kick of cinnamon. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong cinnamon sugar smell.
From the package: “Crispy Baked Corn Puffs Coated With Cinnamon & Brown Sugar” ... “Churros! Get your churros here! No need to line up at the county fair or theme park, and no need to travel back in time to enjoy them with the shepherds who made them by the campfire in the Spanish countryside. We've transformed the classic churro into a crunchy snack you can take with you anywhere.”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road