Trader Joe's Churro Bites
Taste test: These stubby, coated corn puffs came in various shapes and lengths, ranging from an inch to and inch a half, with uneven coatings of sugar and cinnamon on an otherwise pale yellow base.
We crunched in to find a loud crunch from the sugar coating and a crisp feel overall, with a nice cinnamon sugar taste. The texture was nothing like a churro, but all in all, the taste was, with lots of sweetness and a good kick of cinnamon. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong cinnamon sugar smell.
From the package: “Crispy Baked Corn Puffs Coated With Cinnamon & Brown Sugar” ... “Churros! Get your churros here! No need to line up at the county fair or theme park, and no need to travel back in time to enjoy them with the shepherds who made them by the campfire in the Spanish countryside. We've transformed the classic churro into a crunchy snack you can take with you anywhere.”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Trader Joe's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road