Trader Joe's Crispy Crunchy Broccoli Florets
Taste test: This bag contained smallish pieces of dried broccoli, but unlike conventionally prepared broccoli, which looks pretty good but isn't my favorite thing to eat, these looked scrawny and anemic.
I crunched in to find a slight crispness and slight crunch — not quite what was promised. It wasn't soft or soggy like steamed broccoli, but crisp and crunch didn't really come to mind. The taste was pretty bland. No really that much worse than regular broccoli, but no better either.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of reminds me of spinach more than broccoli. Which is weird.
From the package: “The process used to create these very crispy and very crunchy broccoli florets maintains all of the flavor and provides an irresistible snack that makes you want to keep munching.” ... “Product of Thailand”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Trader Joe's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
- Utz Pourables Mini Cheddar Cheese Balls
- 7-Select Creamy Caramel Peanut Butter Cups
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road