Trader Joe's Crispy Crunchy Broccoli Florets
Taste test: This bag contained smallish pieces of dried broccoli, but unlike conventionally prepared broccoli, which looks pretty good but isn't my favorite thing to eat, these looked scrawny and anemic.
I crunched in to find a slight crispness and slight crunch — not quite what was promised. It wasn't soft or soggy like steamed broccoli, but crisp and crunch didn't really come to mind. The taste was pretty bland. No really that much worse than regular broccoli, but no better either.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of reminds me of spinach more than broccoli. Which is weird.
From the package: “The process used to create these very crispy and very crunchy broccoli florets maintains all of the flavor and provides an irresistible snack that makes you want to keep munching.” ... “Product of Thailand”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road