Totis Fried Flour Chips Artificial Lime Flavor
Taste test: These small, ring-shaped snacks looked sort of like calamari rings, but they weren't.
They were beige in color and maybe sort of resembled tiny onion rings, but they actually didn't have any onion flavor. They were not particularly crisp and had a tangy flavor that was mild and sort of remotely lime-like, definitely not a spot-on lime flavor. Our tasters were somewhat baffled, as some people grabbed a few, ate them, weren't sure what they thought, and then grabbed another handful.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of like lime.
From the package: “Product of Mexico” ... “Kosher Pareve Supervisores en Alimentos S.C.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Mi Salvador Mexicano, Chelsea, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road