Totino's Pizza Chips Pepperoni
Taste test: We've tried a number of pizza-flavored chips over the years, and they've succeeded to varying degrees in actually tasting like pizza.
When I crunched into these chips, two things came to mind immediately: First, they really did taste a lot like pepperoni pizza, in a good way. And second, in every way except for the pizza flavor and the shape of the chips, they reminded me of Sun Chips. On first glance, they hardly resembled Sun Chips, as they lacked the characteristic ripples. Instead, the square-cut chips just had random wiggles. But the texture and taste of the underlying chips seemed to be exactly the same as Sun Chips, in all the ways that I like Sun Chips. Very good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good pizza-like smell.
From the package: “multigrain snack” ... “naturally and artificially flavored”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: General Mills
Categories for this snack:
- Pizza Chips (70 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at $ Zone, Fairhaven, Masssachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road