Tostitos 100% White Corn Crispy Rounds
Taste test: These round tortilla chips were fairly pale in color, and most of the chips had a some slight curvature.
The chips were fairly crisp, though not extremely crisp, with kind of a thin and crumbly texture and a good corn taste. They had a good amount of salt. They were not the strongest chips for dipping, but if you're using a fairly light or watery salsa, these might be sufficient to scoop up what you need.
Shop: Buy Tostitos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong tortilla chips smell.
From the package: “Made with all natural oil” ... “We grow the best snacks on earth”
Online store: Buy Tostitos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road