Tostitos Spicy Quesadilla Bite Size Rounds
Taste test: These were fairly flavorful — there was a rich cheese taste and a nice spice that was not too strong.
The spice kicked in after two bites, if we looked for it. They were like regular Tostitos with some taco powder.
Shop: Buy Tostitos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Spicy taco powder aroma, smells like the inside of an Ortega taco seasoning pouch.
From the package: “New Tostitos® Spicy Quesadilla Flavored Tortilla Chips give you that great Tostitos® brand taste, plus a burst of zesty, Southwestern sauce and five cheese that get your tastebuds' attention, but never overpowers. So, when you want something with a little kick, dig into a bag of new Tostitos® Spicy Quesadilla Flavored Tortilla Chips. Grab a handful, and pop them into your mouth anytime, because bite size means fun size.” ... “Dig In. Kick Back. Tostitos.™"
Online store: Buy Tostitos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Tostitos tortilla chips (41 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
Trivia: This was quite possibly the densest bag of chips on the planet. This tiny bag was quite heavy! Here's what was really weird: it says on the bag that the chips are round. And most of them were. But the first one I grabbed wasn't — it was sort of triangular, but with one rounded edge.
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Honey Farms, Framingham, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road