Go Snacks Tostitos Mini Size Rounds Hint Of Lime
Taste test: These are small, round, thin tortilla chips that come in a can.
The chips are about 3/4 inch in diameter and somewhat irregular in shape. They're probably too small to really dip into salsa if you have any hope of gettting much salsa on the chip and not getting lots of salsa all over your hands. They're got a medium-strength lime taste. Most people liked them a lot, but people really didn't eat very many of them, as the 2-3/4-oz. can sat in the chip bowl for half the day and still was only about 2/3 gone by 6 p.m. Considering how small the chips are, a surprisingly high number of the chips were broken.
Shop: Buy Tostitos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like tortilla chips.
From the package: “Contains milk ingredients.” ... “Fits in your car cup holder. Won't crush in your backpack. Great for on-the-go snacking.”
Online store: Buy Tostitos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Tostitos tortilla chips (41 snacks)
- All Go Snacks (13 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Lime Chips (153 snacks)
- Miniature versions of larger snacks (70 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at CVS Health. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road