Tostitos Go Snacks Mini Size Rounds Hint Of Lime
Taste test: These are small, round, thin tortilla chips that come in a can.
The chips are about 3/4 inch in diameter and somewhat irregular in shape. They're probably too small to really dip into salsa if you have any hope of gettting much salsa on the chip and not getting lots of salsa all over your hands. They're got a medium-strength lime taste. Most people liked them a lot, but people really didn't eat very many of them, as the 2-3/4-oz. can sat in the chip bowl for half the day and still was only about 2/3 gone by 6 p.m. Considering how small the chips are, a surprisingly high number of the chips were broken.
Shop: Buy Tostitos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like tortilla chips.
From the package: “Contains milk ingredients.” ... “Fits in your car cup holder. Won't crush in your backpack. Great for on-the-go snacking.”
Online store: Buy Tostitos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Tostitos tortilla chips (41 snacks)
- All Go Snacks (13 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Lime Snacks (158 snacks)
- Miniature versions of larger snacks (73 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2002
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road