Tostitos Flour Tortilla
Taste test: These were smallish, quarter-circle shaped wheat flour tortilla chips, each about an inch and a half in radius.
They were similar in style to the fresh chips that they make in restaurants, but these were much less greasy (in fact, completely dry). The crunch level was average. There were some tiny red spots on the chips, and that seasoning probably explains the slight zing that the chips had in addition to the standard tortilla chips taste. Pretty good. We had these with the Tostitos Creamy Southwestern Ranch dip, as was suggested on the bag, and it was a good combo.
Shop: Buy Tostitos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Close to the smell of fresh restaurant tortilla chips.
From the package: “Enjoy the soft, crispy crunch and mild flavor of our Flour Tortilla Chips — making them perfeft with any dip.”
Online store: Buy Tostitos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Tostitos tortilla chips (41 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road