Tostitos Salsa Verde
Taste test: These oval-shaped Tostitos generally had a gentle bend in their surface and a yellow-orange glow.
There was some seasoning powder visible on the chips, but nothing green that I could see. They had a mid-level strength green salsa flavoring. It was not an overwhelming flavor when eating just one chip, but fairly tasty when crunching into a few chips in succession, though still far weaker than the more impressive level of spice and heat that they put on Salsa Verde Doritos.
Shop: Buy Tostitos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, definitely more kick than plain Tostitos.
From the package: “Perpáralos a tu Gusto/Create your own combination” … “Create your own Tostilocos. Open the bag. Add salsa, sour cream, cheese, jalapenos. Try other combinations!”
Online store: Buy Tostitos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Tostitos tortilla chips (40 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1020 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (592 snacks)
- Salsa Chips (89 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Circle K, Tempe, Arizona. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road