Tostitos Salsa Verde
Taste test: These oval-shaped Tostitos generally had a gentle bend in their surface and a yellow-orange glow.
There was some seasoning powder visible on the chips, but nothing green that I could see. They had a mid-level strength green salsa flavoring. It was not an overwhelming flavor when eating just one chip, but fairly tasty when crunching into a few chips in succession, though still far weaker than the more impressive level of spice and heat that they put on Salsa Verde Doritos.
Shop: Buy Tostitos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, definitely more kick than plain Tostitos.
From the package: “Perpáralos a tu Gusto/Create your own combination” … “Create your own Tostilocos. Open the bag. Add salsa, sour cream, cheese, jalapenos. Try other combinations!”
Online store: Buy Tostitos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Tostitos tortilla chips (41 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1064 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Salsa Snacks (89 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2010
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road