Tostitos Salsa Ranchera
Taste test: These round tortilla chips had bumpy surfaces and curvy shapes, with a light beige colored generally and a uneven smattering of dark seasoning powder. Having seen the Salsa Verde version of Tostitos become more widely available recently, we were excited to see this flavor added to the line.
We crunched into find a nice crisp, light crunch and a somewhat mild flavor. It was tasty and quite different from Salsa Verde, but a stronger flavor would have been better. The salsa flavor was most noticeable on first biting in and in the aftertaste, but in between, it took second fiddle to the corn. Still, pretty good.
Shop: Buy Tostitos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Tangy salsa smell, a nice little kick.
From the package: “Naturally Flavored Corn Tortilla Chips” ... “Totopos de Maize Con Sabor Natural” ... “Prepáralos a tu gusto”
Online store: Buy Tostitos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at El Super. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road