Tostitos Roasted Red Pepper Blended with Multigrains
Taste test: These tortilla chips had large, quarter-circle shapes, with bumpy, dark-orange surfaces that had many spall dark spots plus a smattering of seasoning powder scattered throughout.
We crunched in to find a soft crunch and a fairly mild flavor (less than we expected from smelling the bag) from the red pepper seasoning. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Tostitos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, a strong mix of peppers and spices.
From the package: “Roasted Red Pepper: the perfect chip for your next get-together! We blend 8 whole grains with the flavors of roasted red pepper and tomato to create a one-of-a-kind taste that's meant to be shared”
Online store: Buy Tostitos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Tostitos tortilla chips (41 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Tomato Snacks (103 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published February 2018.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road