Tostitos Roasted Red Pepper Blended with Multigrains
Taste test: These tortilla chips had large, quarter-circle shapes, with bumpy, dark-orange surfaces that had many spall dark spots plus a smattering of seasoning powder scattered throughout.
We crunched in to find a soft crunch and a fairly mild flavor (less than we expected from smelling the bag) from the red pepper seasoning. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Tostitos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, a strong mix of peppers and spices.
From the package: “Roasted Red Pepper: the perfect chip for your next get-together! We blend 8 whole grains with the flavors of roasted red pepper and tomato to create a one-of-a-kind taste that's meant to be shared”
Online store: Buy Tostitos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road