Tostitos Multigrain Scoops
Taste test: These chips had the same pinched hexagonal scoop shape as the other Scoops varieties, but with a somewhat darker beige color and many darker spots.
To test strictly the taste of the chips, I ate a few pieces without any dip and found that they were initially quite salty when the chip first struck my tongue, and then fairly tasty after that, with most of the flavor being corn. As for the scoop, it worked quite well, as with the other Scoops varieties, to grab as much dip as possible while minimizing the spill/mess factor. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Tostitos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a mix of corn and wheat on the first whiff. More corn after that.
From the package: “New party look, same great taste” ... “Load up the fun add the salsa!” ... “If you can dip and you can salsa you've got it made.”
Online store: Buy Tostitos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published May 2013.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road