Tostitos Hint of Pepper Jack
Taste test: These tortilla chips were huge, with a shape that wasn't really quarter-circle, but more quarter-oval. The light-beige surfaces had some small bits of green on them.
I crunched in to find that the chips were quite tasty, with plenty of pepper jack taste and a mild heat. Tostitos really supplied more than just a "hint" of those flavorings, and we thank them for it. They didn't load up the powder quite to the Doritos level, but they definitely weren't stingy. Most of the chips had a pretty good crunch, but some had a softer crunch and lower level of crispness. Still, these were very good, with enough flavor that you could easy eat them without any dip.
Shop: Buy Tostitos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice pepper jack cheese smell.
From the package: “Made with whole grains” ... “turn every day int a celebration with a crispy, light taste of Tostitos® Hint of Pepper Jack flavored tortilla chips. We start with 100% white corn, slow cooked then stone ground for an authentic crunch that's all natural. Then we add a touch of Monterey Jack cheese and jalapeño pepper for a smooth and spicy taste that adds a little southwest flavor to your favorite dips.”
Online store: Buy Tostitos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Tostitos tortilla chips (41 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Cheese (314 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (241 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road