Tostitos Hint of Lime Footballs
Taste test: These tortilla chips promised two things: A football shape and some lime flavor. I opened the bag and grabbed a chip to find that they definitely delivered on the football shape, delivering not just the overall outline of football, but even showing a series of bumps along one side, representing the stitches. They weren't generally flat, so if you're hoping to dip them into something while watching the game, that should work. There was a light smattering of green seasoning bits visible on the surfaces. On the fingertips, it felt like the surfaces had a whole lot of powder.
I crunched in to find a very good corn taste with more lime than expected — there wasn't a ton of lime, not too much, but it was a good bit more than a hint.
Shop: Buy Tostitos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good mix of lime and corn.
From the package: “It's not an official party without the official chip and dip of the NFL!”
Online store: Buy Tostitos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Tostitos tortilla chips (40 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (591 snacks)
- Limited Editions (401 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (377 snacks)
- Lime Chips (148 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Tiger Paws Jumbo Snax
- Apple Jacks Jumbo Snax
- Doritos Tangy Pickle
- Speedy Choice Honey Premium Cheese Curls
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road