Tostitos Hint of Lime Footballs
Taste test: These tortilla chips promised two things: A football shape and some lime flavor. I opened the bag and grabbed a chip to find that they definitely delivered on the football shape, delivering not just the overall outline of football, but even showing a series of bumps along one side, representing the stitches. They weren't generally flat, so if you're hoping to dip them into something while watching the game, that should work. There was a light smattering of green seasoning bits visible on the surfaces. On the fingertips, it felt like the surfaces had a whole lot of powder.
I crunched in to find a very good corn taste with more lime than expected — there wasn't a ton of lime, not too much, but it was a good bit more than a hint.
Shop: Buy Tostitos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good mix of lime and corn.
From the package: “It's not an official party without the official chip and dip of the NFL!”
Online store: Buy Tostitos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Tostitos tortilla chips (41 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Lime Snacks (157 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road