Tostitos Cantina Traditional
Taste test: These tortilla chips distinguished themselves most by their size, as the unbroken ones were quite huge, and each piece seemed to be one-quarter of an oval (rather than round) tortilla.
The "Cantina" name had me expecting a real restaurant-style chip, with a smoother surface and crunchier feel, but the actual texture was pretty much standard Tostitos. They had rough surfaces with some bubbles, with generally a light yellow color and many dark spots. They tasted quite good, with lots of great corn flavor helped along by a good helping of salt.
Shop: Buy Tostitos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Same as most yellow corn tortilla chips.
From the package: “Bring the fiesta home”
Online store: Buy Tostitos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published January 2013.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road