Tostitos Cantina Thin & Crispy
Taste test: These tortilla chips had large wedge shapes (not quite triangular, as one side was rounded) with a very light beige color overall and some darkish spots. Unlike the Traditional version of Tostitos Cantina, which underwhelmed us by having the normal Tostitos texture and taste, these were indeed thin and crispy as their name suggested, with a feel different than most tortilla chips.
Although they were thin and crispy, they still had the soft crunch typical of bagged chips, not the harder crunch that you get from fresh-made restaurant chips. They had lots of corn taste with a low level of salt. The thin cut and soft crunch left them on the brittle side, so if you plan to dip these, do so gently and don't overload them with too much salsa.
Shop: Buy Tostitos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong salty corn smell.
From the package: “Bring the fiesta home.”
Online store: Buy Tostitos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road