Tostitos Black Bean & Garlic
Taste test: This version of Tostitos came in huge quarter-circle pieces, with lots of bumps and dark areas on the surfaces, including what appeared to be black bean fragments embedded inside.
We crunched in to find a light, crisp crunch, with a very tasty mix of beans and mild garlic that really worked well with the corn. Even without a dip, very tasty!
Shop: Buy Tostitos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice garlicy smell.
From the package: “The perfect chip for your next get-together! We blend 8 wholegrains with the flavors of black bean and garlic to create a one-of-a-kind taste that's meant to be shared.”
Online store: Buy Tostitos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Tostitos tortilla chips (40 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (590 snacks)
- Garlic Chips (103 snacks)
- Bean Chips (46 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wegmans. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
- Tortrix Twist Chiltepe
- Lacta ao Leite
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road