Tostitos Artisan Recipes Toasted Southwestern Spices
Taste test: These quarter circle-shaped tortilla chips had rough, bubbly surfaces with a good helping of seasoning visible, and the seasoning was distributed quite evenly across the various chips.
I crunched in to find that the flavoring was kind of a mix of black pepper, garlic and ranch. It was tasty, but it didn't seem all that Southwestern to me. When the aftertaste came around, I did notice a good helping of heat, so I guess that made these Southwestern, maybe. A pretty good taste, but as for being some sort of gourmet "artisan recipe" ... I don't think so.
Shop: Buy Tostitos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A hint of black pepper, but other than that, not much.
From the package: “delicious 9 grain blend” ... “100% natural ingredients” ... “We start with 9 flavorful grains. Then we add a distinctive blend of garlic, cumin, red pepper, paprika and seasonings to create a delicious, one-of-a-kind snack.”
Online store: Buy Tostitos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road