Tostitos Artisan Recipes Baked Three Cheese Queso
Taste test: These large, quarter-circle tortilla chips had generally a beige color, with rough surfaces, some bubbles embedded inside and some bits of green seasoning.
I crunched in to find a nice crispness to go with a good solid crunch, plus some very good flavor. The mix of cheeses and other spices was quite tasty, and there was a bit of heat in the aftertaste. Very good! These were some of the best seasoned tortilla chips we've tried in a while.
Shop: Buy Tostitos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, really nice. Great mix of cheeses and spices. Kind of ranchy.
From the package: “delicious 9 grain blend” ... “100% natural ingredients” ... “We start with 9 flavorful grains. Then we add three delicious baked cheeses with onions, garlic, jalapeño and spices to create a delightful, one-of-a-kind snack.”
Online store: Buy Tostitos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Tostitos tortilla chips (41 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Cheese (318 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road