Tostitos Artisan Recipes Baked Three Cheese Queso
Taste test: These large, quarter-circle tortilla chips had generally a beige color, with rough surfaces, some bubbles embedded inside and some bits of green seasoning.
I crunched in to find a nice crispness to go with a good solid crunch, plus some very good flavor. The mix of cheeses and other spices was quite tasty, and there was a bit of heat in the aftertaste. Very good! These were some of the best seasoned tortilla chips we've tried in a while.
Shop: Buy Tostitos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, really nice. Great mix of cheeses and spices. Kind of ranchy.
From the package: “delicious 9 grain blend” ... “100% natural ingredients” ... “We start with 9 flavorful grains. Then we add three delicious baked cheeses with onions, garlic, jalapeño and spices to create a delightful, one-of-a-kind snack.”
Online store: Buy Tostitos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road