Jack 'n Jill Tostillas Nacho Cheese Flavor
Taste test: These tortilla chips looked to be a Doritos clone, based on the front of the bag, but after reading the back, we were expecting something quite extraordinary. We opened the bag to find that many of the chips were broken, but the ones that weren't seemed to be generally similar to Doritos, though with less orange seasoning.
We crunched in to find a light crunch, not quite as crisp as Doritos, with a taste of corn and cheese, but less of a strong, tangy cheese taste than the nacho cheese in Doritos. So nothing bad here, but the actual chips had little to do with what it said on the back of the bag.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild cheese smell.
From the package: “Nacho cheese flavored tortilla chips” ... “Why settle for any old chip when you've got real tortilla chips — Jack 'n Jill Tostillas Nacho Cheese? Monster size chips that you give a distinct roar of a crunch and a mouth-tickling cheese flavor that will leave your funny bones wanting for more. Definitely a snack worth scampering for. So don't just stand there with your tongue lolling from side to side. Grab a fist full of chips and get cracking!” ... “Product of the Philippines”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road