Tortrix Lime Flavored Corn Chips
Taste test: When I first opened this small bag, the chips inside looked like Fritos, but on closer examination, I found that the chips were actually wider than the standard Fritos, plus they were cut quite a bit thinner. Because of the thinner cut, they were curled, kind of like Fritos, but not in the same way.
I crunched in to find that they tasted remotely like Fritos, but again quite a bit different. They were less salty and seemed to have some lime seasoning. There wasn't a lot of lime, and I'm split about 50-50 on whether I would have noticed the lime if it hadn't been mentioned on the label.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Weird, it smells just slightly, slightly minty. Not like Fritos at all.
From the package: “Frituras de maíz”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Mi Salvador Mexicano, Chelsea, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road