Taste test: These chips looked a lot like Fritos, except with more irregular shapes, including some jagged edges, and generally they weren't swoopy like Fritos.
They promised a barbecue flavor, but when I crunched in, I couldn't really notice anything resembling barbecue. They tasted like Fritos with less salt, but not in a bad way, as there was lots of great corn flavor — just not any barbecue.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice barbecue smell.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Mi Salvador Mexicano, Chelsea, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road