Taste test: These chips looked a lot like Fritos, except with more irregular shapes, including some jagged edges, and generally they weren't swoopy like Fritos.
They promised a barbecue flavor, but when I crunched in, I couldn't really notice anything resembling barbecue. They tasted like Fritos with less salt, but not in a bad way, as there was lots of great corn flavor — just not any barbecue.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice barbecue smell.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Mi Salvador Mexicano, Chelsea, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road