Tortiyahs Superior Dipping Chips Cantina Style with a Hint of Seasoning
Taste test: These tortilla chips came in huge, quarter-circle pieces, just like the the Sea Salt version, but their golden color glowed a bit more, as they claimed to have a "Hint of Seasoning" to spice things up.
We crunched in to find a very nice light, crisp crunch, a bit on the brittle side, with a whole lot of very nice flavor that matched the promised tomato/onion/garlic profile and brought out the taste of the corn very nicely. The level of seasoning was lower than you get with Doritos-style chips, but not by a lot, so these chips would work perfectly well if you don't have anything to dip them into. I had some guac and salsa on hand, and these were great well with that too. Excellent.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Some nice mild spices that went well with the corn smell.
From the package: “Our Cantina Style chip is a new twist on an old classic. With a hint of tomato, onion and garlic seasoning, and just a little bit of spice, these dipping chips will take your snacking experience to a new level!”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Onion Snacks (114 snacks)
- Garlic (107 snacks)
- Tomato Snacks (103 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road