Tortrix Twist Chiltepe
Taste test: These corn-based snacks had spiral shapes similar to Fritos Flavor Twists, with some light red seasoning on the otherwise orange surfaces.
We crunched in to find a strong crunch and an even stronger taste — these things were hot! The hot peppers were most noticeable on the initial bite, with some of the corn chips flavor more noticeable immediately after that. But the hot stuff was soon back, returning for a burn in the aftertaste that lingered for quite a while. Very good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice tangy peppers smell, but mild, not really hot.
From the package: “Fritura de maíz sabor picante”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at La Economica Meat Market, Chelsea, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road