Torres Selecta De La Vera Smoked Paprika Hot Premium Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips promised a smoky paprika flavor, and they had a light orange color, with wiggly shapes and lots of bubbles embedded inside.
We crunched in to find a light crunch and some fairly mild but very tasty spices, with smoked paprika being a great description. The smokiness grew in the aftertaste, along with a mild heat, and the mix of spices and potato was quite delicious.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice smoky smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potatoes, sunflower oil, hot smoked paprika “Pimentón De La Vera (0,6%) and salt.” ... “Made in Spain”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Spain (35 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Hot Chips (988 snacks)
- Paprika Chips (31 snacks)
This snack was discovered . Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road